Search for Colleges and Vocational Programs
Volunteer to mentor high school students in your community.
College Profile Tools
It can be tricky to identify schools that will suit your needs and wants for your
postsecondary education. The following tools will recommend some options that might
be a good match based on your interests and desired. Don’t be limited by the
suggested schools, explore any other colleges that may appeal to you.
- Answer the questions that matter to you in order of importance.
- Search for matches at any time.
- Recommends colleges that meet your needs.
- Look at your interests, abilities, and attitudes.
- Assess you needs and what types of learning environments might work best for you.
- Gateway to information about culinary, design, information technology, automotive,
aviation, and business schools.
- Search schools by state.
- Includes job outlook for related occupations.
Getting More Information
One of the best resources is a school’s admissions office website. If the
website doesn’t contain all of the information you are looking for, you may
need to contact the admissions office or a specific department for more information.
Many school websites have online forms to fill out, or you can also follow this
format when writing an email or letter requesting written
College fairs are another great resource because you can obtain information from
a variety of colleges in just one trip. Ask your high school counselor if there
is a college fair coming to your school or one nearby.
- Map of
postsecondary degree granting institutions in Oregon.
- Take a virtual tour of a variety of colleges.
- Request college view books.
- Links to college websites.