- February 15 - 5pm PST each year: Early Bird deadline. Complete applications (including transcripts) submitted by this date and time receive an early review, and error-free Apps will be entered into a drawing for one of several $1,000 Early Bird scholarship awards.
- March 1 - 5pm PST each year: Final deadline for all materials to be submitted to OSAC.
- In the event that a Scholarship Application deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will automatically be extended to 5:00 p.m. (PST) of the following business day.
Assistance for Award Recipients
Scholarship Application Assistance
Contact Form - Application Help
More than 500 scholarship opportunities await you!
One easy application for $16 million in scholarship awards! Start your search today.
It's the mission of the Scholarship Team to expand opportunities for donors and students to invest in education and career training through private financial support.
You don't need to be a merit scholar or a student with financial need to apply for OSAC
scholarships. All types of scholarships are available. Many are based on criteria such
as high school attended, school and community activities, academic interests, or career goals. Some require a minimum GPA and others require no GPA
whatsoever. There are 500+ scholarship programs and you may qualify, but you won't
know unless you apply.
Search the OSAC Catalog
outside of the online application for eligible scholarships, or search within the online application and Apply Here by the annual Final Deadline of March 1.
- Help pay your college expenses including tuition and fees, room and board, and books
- Reduce your student loan debt
- Honor your achievements
Through the generosity of private donors, civic organizations, employers, member-based
organizations, and foundation partners such as The
Oregon Community Foundation, The Ford Family Foundation, and many others,
thousands of students each year are the recipients of scholarships administered
OSAC awards more than $16 million in private scholarships annually. Awards range
from $1000 to $10,000, or more.