Your transcript must be received at OSAC by the Early Bird or Final deadline.
How do I request my transcripts?
- Contact your high school's registrar's office and ask them to upload the transcript for you
How do I upload my transcript?
- High school registrar uploads: Contact your high school registrar or transcript processor and ask them to upload your high school transcript into OSAC's Partner Portal.
- If your registrar needs approval to upload your transcript
- Use the "Request High School Upload" option in the application
- Complete the "High School Transcript Upload Request Form" that contains instructions to the Registrar on how to access OSAC's secure web portal.
- Print and then deliver the form to your high school registrar.
- After the high school has processed the transcript request, you will be able to view the uploaded transcript.
- Upload your transcript in your OSAC Scholarship Application.
- Black out your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Scan the transcript and save as a PDF or an image (.jpg, .tif, .gif). Use the PDF builder tool if you have multiple files.
- Select the “Upload” option in your Scholarship Application.
- If you are unable to upload the scanned file:
- Double check that your file is a PDF or an image (.jpg, .tif, or .gif). Formats that will NOT work are Microsoft Word files, zip files, or executables.
- Make sure your file is no larger than 4 megabytes. If it is, try scanning the document in grayscale (black and white, not color) and/or reduce the resolution of the scan (75 dpi will work).
- If you are using a wireless connection, try using a wired connection. Some wireless connections will drop if the upload takes too long.
- Finally, try another browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer.
- Registrar sends you transcript via email
- The file they send may have a security feature that will block OSAC from viewing your file.
- Print the transcript, and scan the pages into a new clean PDF document.
- If unable to upload your transcript, use the “Send or deliver” option in the Application.
- The Application will produce a cover sheet with your name, Application number, and the document description. Print the cover sheet and include with your transcript.
- Black out your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Mail the document to OSAC's office.
- Office of Student Access and Completion (OSAC)
3225 25th Street SE
Salem, OR 97302
- Transcripts sent to OSAC via email will NOT be accepted.
What documents do I need to upload?
- Graduating high school student as of the application year
Submit your high school transcripts showing coursework and grades through the first semester, second quarter, or first trimester (depending on your school's calendar) of your senior year. These transcripts are usually available in January or February.
- What do I submit if I am a high school graduate and have NO college coursework?
- Submit your high school transcripts showing complete high school career coursework and grades.
- What do I submit if I am a high school student as of the application year and have college coursework?