In order to verify that a student's application meets the eligibility criteria for Oregon Promise, OSAC must be able to confirm the GPA, GED, and official graduation date during the application review process. Please review the following information to determine what documentation a particular student will need to submit in order to have their Oregon Promise application reviewed. It is the student's responsibility that GPA verification or document submission is completed by their deadline.
Students must meet all of the eligibility and application requirements.
- Submit the Oregon Promise Grant application AND the FAFSA or ORSAA by the appropriate deadline, and list at least one Oregon community college on the FAFSA or ORSAA.
- Be a recent Oregon high school graduate or GED® test graduate.
- Attend an Oregon community college by your required start term, based on your graduation date.
- Have a 2.0 cumulative, unweighted high school GPA or higher, or a 145 grade on all GED® tests.
- Be an Oregon resident for at least 12 months prior to college attendance.
- For dependent students, your parent(s) must also live in Oregon.
- Have no more than 90 college credits completed or attempted.
- Students may be subject to eligibility requirements based on their Expected Family Contribution (EFC). EFC eligibility requirements are subject to change based on available funding.